Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Creation

Psalm 20:7
Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.


Psalm 4:8
I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety.



Psalm 100
Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands. Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing. Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great picture and verse combination. I love the last picture and verse to go with it.
It brought some joy to my day.

April said...

i am glad I hope you are feeling better. When I took this picture I had asked her to show me how you "praise the Lord" She put her hands in the air and started twirling around!

batgirl said...

Hi April! I've been meaning to welcome you to blogdom:)
I just read that verse about lying down in safety this morning. So comforting to know we are just sheep in the hands of a good shepherd.

April said...

Thanks Janet! You helped make blogging look like so much fun, and it is!

Anonymous said...

April,

I made it on! Thanks for your help. I enjoy reading your postings. Keep up the good work.

Nina

April said...

Yeah Nina! I'm so glad thank you for reading this it means so much! :)

April