Monday, December 10, 2007

Friends...




Psalm 133
1 How good and pleasant it is
when brothers live together in unity!
2 It is like precious oil poured on the head,
running down on the beard,
running down on Aaron's beard,
down upon the collar of his robes.
3 It is as if the dew of Hermon
were falling on Mount Zion.
For there the LORD bestows his blessing,
even life forevermore.

I love that Psalm, I like to think that the Lord is pleased with these friendships. Some of the girls feel like this next verse has been for us. Since only a true friend will tell you the truth, even when it hurts. The diffrence is... it is said with Love.

Proverbs 27:5,6 Open rebuke is better than secret love. Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.

This was taken at our 3rd Annual Christmas Party Sleepover, some of us are already in our "comfy pj's" I hope we are faithful with our christmas party till we are to old to talk!

I love you guy's!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a blessing it was to fellowship with you all. Love this post April. I agree with you, I hope we are still partying until we are old.

April said...

Thanks Christa for visiting me here, and leaving a comment. You affirm me! :)