
Looking at this photo Christa took (you can find more by clicking "His Image" in the Links column on the right), makes me think of walking the narrow road of Christ. Also I think about who is walking with us. Lately I have been hearing from different sources to be careful with whom we surround ourselves with. Are they friends with a vision of the Glory of Christ or will they tempt you to leave this path?
As I mentioned in an earlier post Nov was a trying month for me. I don't think I would have come out of that so well as I have, if it wasn't for my friends. Real friends who were brave enough to tell me the Truth, even when that wasn't what I wanted to hear. I'm thankful for my friends who were/are walking with me on this narrow path. We encourage one another to stay together, to keep walking, even when the path may be dark and seem confusing. I am thankful for this season of my life, I have always desired true friendships and the Lord has blessed me abundantly. He knew I would need them, and that we would all need each other in our turn.
Ecclesiastes 4:9,10,12
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work:
If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

2 comments:
It is wonderful that God gave us all to each other isn't it? We have been able to bear one another's burdens and love each other at all times. Now I understand, because I have you and the other ladies as such faithful friends, that scripture that says faithful are the wounds of a friend. I am so blessed and thankful to have each of you on my narrow path. Thanks April. Love you!
You are so welcome Christa! I'm so blessed to count you as a friend and sister!
Post a Comment